Pronunciation: (vu-nēr'ē-ul), [key]
1. arising from, connected with, or transmitted through sexual intercourse, as an infection.
2. pertaining to conditions so arising.
3. infected with or suffering from a sexually transmitted disease: a venereal patient.
4. adapted to the cure of such disease: a venereal remedy.
5. of or pertaining to sexual desire or intercourse.
6. serving or tending to excite sexual desire; aphrodisiac.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.