Pronunciation: (wô'turd, wot'urd), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/watered.html on line 75 [key]
1. having rivers or streams: an amply watered area.
2. receiving rain or other precipitation.
3. sprinkled, irrigated, etc., with water: a poorly watered garden.
4. having a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking: watered silk.
5. (of stock) issued in excess of a company's true worth.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.