1. any meat that is light-colored before cooking, as veal or chicken (distinguished from red meat).
2. meat that is light-colored after cooking, as veal or breast of chicken or of turkey (distinguished from dark meat).
3. Slang (vulgar). a white person considered as a sexual partner.
4. Southern U.S.salt pork, fatback, or other pork without any lean.
5. Archaic.food made from milk. Also called light meat (for defs. 1, 2).
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.