Pronunciation: (wik'ur), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/wicker.html on line 73 [key]
1. a slender, pliant twig; osier; withe.
2. plaited or woven twigs or osiers as the material of baskets, chairs, etc.; wickerwork.
3. something made of wickerwork, as a basket.
1. consisting or made of wicker: a wicker chair.
2. covered with wicker: a wicker jug.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.