Pronunciation: (rap'u-round"), [key]
1. (of a garment) made to fold around or across the body so that one side of the garment overlaps the other forming the closure.
2. extending in a curve from the front around to the sides: a wraparound windshield.
3. of, pertaining to, or arranged under a wraparound mortgage: wraparound financing.
4. all-inclusive; comprehensive: a wraparound insurance plan.
1. a wraparound object.
3. Print.a thin metal, plastic, or rubber plate made flat and then wrapped around a cylinder for printing on a rotary press.
4. See word wrap.
5. Brit.See book jacket. Also,wrap'-a•round".
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.