Pronunciation: (zongk, zôngk), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/zonk.html on line 71 [key] Slang.
—v.i. (often fol. by out)
1. to become unconscious from alcohol or narcotic drugs; pass out.
2. to fall soundly asleep or relax completely: I've got to go home and zonk out.
1. to stupefy, as by alcohol or narcotic drugs.
2. to sedate or anesthetize: If the pain gets too bad the doctors will zonk you.
3. to strike or defeat soundly; knock out; clobber.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.