Pronunciation: (u-gen', u-gān'), [key]
1. once more; another time; anew; in addition: Will you spell your name again, please?
2. in an additional case or instance; moreover; besides; furthermore.
3. on the other hand: It might happen, and again it might not.
4. back; in return; in reply: to answer again.
5. to the same place or person: to return again.
6. again and again, with frequent repetition; often: They went over the same arguments again and again.
7. as much again, twice as much: She earns as much again as I do.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.