Pronunciation: (ang'gyu-lur), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/angular.html on line 79 [key]
1. having an angle or angles.
2. consisting of, situated at, or forming an angle.
3. of, pertaining to, or measured by an angle.
4. Physics.pertaining to quantities related to a revolving body that are measured in reference to its axis of revolution.
5. bony, lean, or gaunt: a tall, angular man.
6. acting or moving awkwardly.
7. stiff in manner; unbending. Also,angulose,angulous.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.