Pronunciation: (blāk), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/blake.html on line 135 [key]
1. Hector (“Toe”), born 1912, Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
2. James Hubert (“Eubie”), 1883–1983, U.S. jazz pianist and composer.
3. Robert, 1599–1657, British admiral.
4. William, 1757–1827, English poet, engraver, and painter.
5. a male or female given name.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.