Pronunciation: (su-les'chul), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/celestial.html on line 81 [key]
1. pertaining to the sky or visible heaven.
2. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine: celestial bliss.
3. of or pertaining to celestial navigation: a celestial fix.
4. (cap.) of or pertaining to the former Chinese Empire or the Chinese people.
1. an inhabitant of heaven.
2. (cap.) a citizen of the Celestial Empire.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.