Pronunciation: (kon-krē'shun, kong-), [key]
1. the act or process of concreting or becoming substantial; coalescence; solidification.
2. the state of being concreted.
3. a solid mass formed by or as if by coalescence or cohesion: a concretion of melted candies.
4. anything that is made real, tangible, or particular.
5. Pathol.a solid or calcified mass in the body formed by a disease process.
6. Geol.a rounded mass of mineral matter occurring in sandstone, clay, etc., often in concentric layers about a nucleus.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.