Pronunciation: (kun-vā'), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/convey.html on line 75 [key]
1. to carry, bring, or take from one place to another; transport; bear.
2. to communicate; impart; make known: to convey a wish.
3. to lead or conduct, as a channel or medium; transmit.
4. Law.to transfer; pass the title to.
5. Archaic.steal; purloin.
6. Obs.to take away secretly.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.