Pronunciation: (krē-ā'shun), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/creation.html on line 77 [key]
1. the act of producing or causing to exist; the act of creating; engendering.
2. the fact of being created.
3. something that is or has been created.
4. the Creation,the original bringing into existence of the universe by God.
5. the world; universe.
6. creatures collectively.
7. an original product of the mind, esp. an imaginative artistic work: the creations of a poetic genius.
8. a specially designed dress, hat, or other article of women's clothing, usually distinguished by imaginative or unique styling: the newest Paris creations.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.