Pronunciation: (krOO'zur), [key]
1. a person or thing that cruises.
2. one of a class of warships of medium tonnage, designed for high speed and long cruising radius.
3. See squad car.
4. a vessel, esp. a power-driven one, intended for cruising.
5. See cabin cruiser.
6. Also called timber cruiser. a person who estimates the value of the timber in a tract of forest.
7. Slang.a prostitute who walks the street soliciting customers.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.