Pronunciation: (driv'ul), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/drivel.html on line 81 [key]
—n., v., -eled, -el•ingor (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
1. saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.
2. childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.
1. to let saliva flow from the mouth or mucus from the nose; slaver.
2. to talk childishly or idiotically.
3. Archaic.to issue like spittle.
1. to utter childishly or idiotically.
2. to waste foolishly.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.