Pronunciation: (flō'ing), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/flowing.html on line 75 [key]
1. moving in or as in a stream: flowing water.
2. proceeding smoothly or easily; facile: flowing language.
3. long, smooth, graceful, and without sudden interruption or change of direction: flowing lines; flowing gestures.
4. hanging loosely at full length: flowing hair.
5. abounding; having in excess: a land flowing with milk and honey.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.