Pronunciation: (frā'zur), [key]
1. James Earle, 1876–1953, U.S. sculptor.
2. (John) Malcolm, born 1930, Australian political leader: prime minister 1975–83.
3. Peter, 1884–1950, New Zealand statesman, born in Scotland: prime minister 1940–49.
4. Simon, 1776–1862, Canadian explorer and fur trader, born in the U.S.
5. a river in SW Canada, flowing S through British Columbia to the Pacific. 695 mi. (1119 km) long.
6. a town in SE Michigan. 14,560.
7. a male given name.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.