Pronunciation: (in-klOO'siv), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/inclusive.html on line 77 [key]
1. including the stated limit or extremes in consideration or account: from 6 to 37 inclusive.
2. including a great deal, or including everything concerned; comprehensive: an inclusive art form; an inclusive fee.
3. that includes; enclosing; embracing.
4. Gram.(of the first person plural) including the person or persons spoken to, as we in Shall we dance? Cf. exclusive (def. 12).
5. inclusive of, including; also taking into account: Europe, inclusive of the British Isles, is negotiating new trade agreements.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.