|  Share | Cite



Pronunciation: (mōld'bôrd", -bōrd"), [key]
1. the curved metal plate in a plow that turns over the earth from the furrow.
2. a large blade mounted on the front of a bulldozer to push loose earth.
3. a board forming one side or surface of a mold for concrete.

Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

mold-blownmolded breadth
See also:


Related Content