Pronunciation: (pā'gun), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/pagan.html on line 75 [key]
1. one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.
2. a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim.
3. an irreligious or hedonistic person.
1. pertaining to the worship or worshipers of any religion that is neither Christian, Jewish, nor Muslim.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of pagans.
3. irreligious or hedonistic.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.