Pronunciation: (fil"u-sof'i-kul), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/philosophical.html on line 79 [key]
1. of or pertaining to philosophy: philosophical studies.
2. versed in or occupied with philosophy.
3. proper to or befitting a philosopher.
4. rationally or sensibly calm, patient, or composed.
5. Rare.of or pertaining to natural philosophy or physical science. Also,phil"o•soph'ic.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.