—n., adj.kwin-tOO'pli-kit, -tyOO'-;
—v.kwin-tOO'pli-kāt", -tyOO'-), [key]
—n., adj., v., -cat•ed, -cat•ing.
1. a group, series, or set of five copies or identical items, esp. copies of typewritten matter.
2. in quintuplicate, in five identical copies.
1. noting or consisting of five identical parts; fivefold.
2. pertaining to a fifth item or copy of something.
1. to produce or copy in quintuplicate.
2. to make five times as great, as by multiplying.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.