Pronunciation: (rē-sound'), [key]
to sound again.
Pronunciation: (ri-zound'), [key]
1. to echo or ring with sound, as a place.
2. to make an echoing sound, or sound loudly, as a metallic object: A gong resounded.
3. to ring or be echoed, as sounds.
4. to be celebrated or notably important: His name resounds in the pages of history.
1. to reecho (a sound).
2. to give forth or utter loudly.
3. to proclaim loudly (praise, disapproval, etc.).
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.