Pronunciation: (rēk), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/reek.html on line 77 [key]
1. a strong, unpleasant smell.
2. vapor or steam.
1. to smell strongly and unpleasantly.
2. to be strongly pervaded with something unpleasant or offensive.
3. to give off steam, smoke, etc.
4. to be wet with sweat, blood, etc.
1. to give off; emit; exude.
2. to expose to or treat with smoke.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.