rum'ble seat"

1. Also called, Brit., dickey. a seat recessed into the back of a coupe or roadster, covered by a hinged lid that opens to form the back of the seat when in use.
2. Furniture.See wagon seat.
3. Slang.the buttocks.

Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

rumblerumble strip
See also:


Related Content