Pronunciation: (slouch), [key]
1. to sit or stand with an awkward, drooping posture.
2. to move or walk with loosely drooping body and careless gait.
3. to have a droop or downward bend, as a hat.
to cause to droop or bend down, as the shoulders or a hat.
1. a drooping or bending forward of the head and shoulders; an awkward, drooping posture or carriage.
2. an awkward, clumsy, or slovenly person.
3. See slouch hat.
4. a lazy, inept, or inefficient person.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.