Pronunciation: (sub-mish'un), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/submission.html on line 75 [key]
1. an act or instance of submitting.
2. the condition of having submitted.
3. submissive conduct or attitude.
4. something that is submitted, as an application.
5. Law.an agreement between parties involved in a dispute, to abide by the decision of an arbitrator or arbitrators.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.